We've all heard the saying beauty is more than skin deep, yet as a society we're taught to fixate on our external appearance.
Essential Rose Life was founded on the understanding that beauty starts within. It's an attitude, a feeling, and a perspective. That's why our products are blended holistically, with the sincerest intention to support your inner and outer beauty. They are powered by clean ingredients and the science of Aromatherapy to work on a biochemical, hormonal, and energetic level, penetrating through the skin into the mind and heart. In addition to promoting healthy and radiant skin, they inspire self-connection, self-devotion, and the most profound experience of self-love through the ritual of self-care.
Nothing is more beautiful than when you treat yourself with tender touch and mindfulness. Nothing is more radiant than with each inhale, the opening of your heart. And nothing is more powerful than embracing your vulnerability - taking your care into your own nurturing hands.
Our brand empowers each and every woman to create the most nourishing self-relationship, restore a truly balanced lifestyle on her own terms, and recognize what's most beautiful inside.
In addition to products, we offer workshops, programming, and educational content inspired by Jennifer's personal journey to mental health. They combine her expert background in holistic healing, including Advanced Aromatherapy, Mindfulness Meditation, Yoga, and Positive Psychology to facilitate the inner beauty work of developing a healthy mindset, lifestyle, and perspective.
We are passionate about giving back to our community and have committed to donating 5% of each purchase to StompOut Bullying -- the nation's most influential anti-bullying and cyber-bullying organization. Jennifer has experienced firsthand the severe impact that bullying can have on mental and emotional health and is proud to support other children who may be suffering. Ultimately, we seek to normalize the conversation around mental health and de-stigmatize mental illness, promoting mental health advocacy worldwide.
1) We believe "self-care" is not just about what you put on and in your body. Nor is it a trend. It is about what you feed your mind, how you nurture your emotions, and the beautiful relationship you have with yourself.
2) We believe mental health is essential to true wellness.
3) Our ideal "self-relationship" consists of these top 5 qualities: honesty, nurturing, acceptance, compassion, and forgiveness.
4) We believe life, health, and healing is a journey, not a destination. True well-being requires continuous personal practice, where we claim back time and space for ourselves every single day.
5) We believe education is the highest form of empowerment. We don't claim to have all of the answers. Instead, we provide a platform where you can feel supported and inspired to do the inner beauty work yourself.
6) We believe "being yourself" is the most effective "medicine" out there. It all begins with self-awareness, honesty, and mindfulness.
7) We believe in the importance of strengthening emotional intelligence. Unlike IQ, EQ is the mark of a positive self-relationship and healthy relationships with others. It fosters a life of meaning and fulfillment through a deep connection to your passion and purpose. It creates the ability to live a fully empowered, mindful and healthy life.