Enjoy Free Shipping On All Orders $50+
January 01, 2020
Every year of our lives brings new insight, perspective, and wisdom. For that reason, we decided to ask our Rosebuds of the Inner Beauty Community the same question: “If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 15-year-old self?”
In today’s post, we’re revealing their top 10 “best-of” answers to this one powerful question. (Hint: It’s great advice no matter how old you are today.)
1. "Your body is your temple. Take care of it and don't give it away so freely."
2. "Your feelings are valid. Listen to them - they're teaching you something. Don't abuse your emotions."
3. "Never settle. Get outside of your comfort zone. Strive to grow and be better."
4. "Everything happens in its perfect time. Slow down, girl. There is no rush."
5. "Confidence is an attitude. Keep working on your mindset and everything else will fall into place."
6. "Do what you love. Live with purpose. You deserve to feel fulfilled a daily basis. None of the other stuff really matters."
7. "Give yourself a break and stop being so hard on yourself! Rest is important. "
8. "What other people say and do is not your problem. Focus on what feels right for you, and keep doing that."
9. "If it's not going to matter in five years, don't waste more than five minutes of your precious time and energy worrying about it."
10. "Every storm has its rainbow. I promise you, this too shall pass. Keep your chin up and breathe through the discomfort.
Share on social and tag @essentialroselife #innerbeautycommunity or send us your response in an email to email@example.com for a chance to win free prizes!
June 23, 2020